What data do we collect?
When you use the ‘Contact Us’ form, the information you provide will be stored by Tullyveery House Limited. In order to respond to your enquiry, we do ask you to provide details of a way to contact you (e-mail and/or phone number) – all further information is at your discretion.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Tullyveery House Limited with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Complete a ‘Contact Us’ form.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Tullyveery House Limited collects your data so that we can:
- Respond to your enquiry appropriately.
- Periodically we may contact you with information about new services and offers being offered, and open days being run, by Tullyveery House Limited.
- Better understand how users interact with our website which allows us to make improvements to our website and the information we provide.
How do we store your data?
When you submit an enquiry through our website the information you provide will be sent to a Microsoft 365 Business inbox (email@example.com). Your enquiry will then be responded to from this same mailbox. All data remains held securely on Microsoft 365 Business services.
What are your data protection rights?
Tullyveery House Limited would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Tullyveery House Limited for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Tullyveery House Limited correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Tullyveery House Limited to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Tullyveery House Limited erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Tullyveery House Limited restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Tullyveery House Limited processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Tullyveery House Limited transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us on: 02844 828226
Or e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Collecting data that helps us track conversions from online advertising and allows us to provide you with more relevant information through online advertising
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Advertising – Tullyveery House Limited uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Analytics – Tullyveery House Limited used Google Analytics to better understand how you interact with our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 02844 828226
Or write to us at: Tullyveery House Limited, 7 Ardigon Road, Killyleagh, Downpatrick, County Down, BT30 9TA
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Tullyveery House Limited has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Address: The Information Commissioner’s Office – Northern Ireland, 3rd Floor, 14 Cromac Place, Belfast, BT7 2JB
7 Ardigon Road, Killyleagh,